- Tickets can normally be refunded up to one working day before the event. Some events may have different refund terms. Contact: email@example.com
- Admittance is not permitted without a valid ticket. Please use e-tickets wherever possible.
- The National Archives makes every effort to ensure events are accessible to all. Special needs should be advised in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Archives reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break.
- Doors normally open 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Some events have age restrictions that must be observed.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in the designated areas.
- Food, drink, coats, and bags, are not permitted in events that include original records.
- Telephones, cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
- The National Archives reserves the right to make alterations to the programme.